If you are celebrating the holidays in your RV this year, decorating your RV for Christmas is a great way to get into the spirit of the season. Whether you are camping at a beach in Florida or enjoying the desert landscape in Arizona, decorating your RV for Christmas is a fun way to make your camper feel just like home. Try these easy decorating tips to help make your season bright.
- Remember that any decorations that you bring must be packed in your RV storage. Look your items that won’t break, pack flat, and are lightweight. Decorations such as string lights, ribbon, garland, stockings, a small artificial tree, wreaths and inflatable decorations are easy to transport options.
- If your RV has an electric fireplace, this is the perfect time of year to showcase it’s cozy warmth. Consider hanging stockings to fill with goodies on Christmas day. Wilkins RV Gift Cards make great stocking stuffers!
- Look around your coach inside and out for fun places to hang ornaments, garland, and icicle or sting lights. Your RV awning and slide out room frame are great display areas. Just make sure you keep any moving parts clear.
- You can even wrap your cabinets or refrigerator with decorative Christmas wrapping paper and bows for fun and festive flare.
- Christmas wreaths add an inviting touch. There are plenty of creative spots around your RV that look great adorned by a wreath or swag. Consider using the entry door, motorhome front grill, spare tire or the front cap of your fifth wheel or travel trailer.
- Your motorhome dashboard is the perfect display area for a small Christmas tree, electrical train set, or nativity scene.
- Swap out your bed linens, the throw from your couch and/or pillows with new Christmas themed decor. Wrap yourself in cozy holiday cheer.
- Create an all encompassing atmosphere of Christmas with plug in scents like pine, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and chocolate mint. Avoid using candles in your RV because of the risk of accidents and fire.
- Bake a batch of cookies on Christmas day so when guests come to visit, they will be instantly met with the warm, friendly smell of freshly baked cookies.
We hope these tips for decorating your RV for Christmas help inspire you to turn your home away from home into a winter wonderland. Enjoy your holiday season, where ever your travels take you! Have a very Merry Christmas for your friends at Wilkins RV!