PARTS/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE: Bath location
Wilkins RV, the area’s #1 family owned RV dealer, is currently accepting applications for a Customer Service Representative to work within their Parts department.
We believe talent makes a difference. Join an award winning team that offers excellent earning potential along with opportunities for growth, including a leadership team that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
We’re looking for someone who can make a difference, because we believe an innovative team can accomplish anything.
Job Summary: To maintain stock and sell parts and accessories helping Wilkins RV maintain its reputation as the “go to” dealership for RV’ers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Providing quality customer service to all incoming customers.
- Responsible for achieving monthly departmental goals in parts and accessory sales, and related profits.
- Handle incoming parts related phone calls.
- Plan, prepare, maintain and organize retail part store displays so that stock is readily accessible and easily inventoried on a continuous basis; also prepare seasonal displays attractively.
- Sell parts over the counter to retail customers and dispense parts to shop personnel when the tech part specialist as necessary.
- Maintain backorder file for all customer special orders.
- Maintain appropriate levels of inventory for all items in the parts and accessory store, ordering product on a daily basis when needed.
- Ensure parts sales are immediately accounted for, either as a parts sale, or billed to a repair order.
- Perform shipping and receiving duties, as well as daily cycle counts.
- Assist members of the sales department in obtaining special order and aftermarket parts and accessories pricing; order parts and schedule installation, as authorized by the sales department.
- Seek out and investigate new prospective products for the parts and accessory store.
- Maintain a level of product knowledge necessary to market retail store products to prospective customers.
Competencies and Skills/Requirements:
- Must be goal and performance driven.
- Inventory is maintained at the proper level and protected against theft and obsolescence.
- Facilitate all actions leading to the professional management of the dealership’s parts and accessory store, including coordinating all interaction between dealership and parts’ customers. The position requires a “go to” person with great emphasis on project management skills and exceptional flexibility and multi-tasking.
- Must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities; exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; give and welcome feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit; put success of team above own interests.
Call now: 800-724-2105, or email resume to email@example.com