Hit the trails in a Trail Runner travel trailer from Heartland RV! These incredible travel trailers accommodate families of up to 10 people, so you can pick something that’s spacious and comfortable for everyone. Learn more in our Trail Runner review below.
Exterior Features You’ll Love
The first thing you notice when shopping for a new or used RV is the exterior, so let’s show off some exterior and construction features first of our Trail Runner travel trailers for sale!
The top features you’ll love include the following:
- Secure step entry steps with extra-large handle
- Griddle in all outside kitchens
- Hybrid Aluminum Front Profile
- Mammoth Storage – Industry leading 57 cu. Ft. Pass Thru Storage
- Exterior speakers with LED lights
- Upgraded Dexter EZ lube axles with electric brakes
- 20# LP bottles with auto change over and easy access cover
- Radius-cornered fiberglass entrance door with screen door
- Molded rain guttering with extra-long drip spouts
- Flip down secure step
- Blue LED lit outside speakers
- Blue LED accent light under unit
- Power awning with LED light strip
- Backup camera prep
- Exterior shower
- Power stabilizer jacks
- Heated enclosed underbelly
- Hook-up for city water
- Systems monitor panel
- 12V Demand water pump
- 13.5K BTU dual ducted central A/C
- 12V Electrical system with deluxe 110V 45-Amp power converter
- Gas/electric DSI hot water heater
- 30-Amp power cord
- 110V GFCI protected exterior receptacle
Now step inside – you’ll absolutely love what our Trail Runner travel trailers for sale have to offer!
First, the kitchen delivers these appliances and features, so that meal time is a breeze:
- Pressed counter tops
- Stainless steel appliances
- 10 cu ft. 12volt refrigerators
- Microwave oven
- Stainless steel residential-style sink (50/50)
- Flush mount 3-Burner cook top
- Range hood with light and exhaust fan
- Ball bearing drawer guides
- Finished drawer boxes
- Large oven
Next, the Master suite is the perfect space for a great night’s sleep.
It is furnished with the following:
- 60”X80” Queen bed
- Oversized wardrobes
- Built in CPAP storage
- Wireless cell charging stations
- TV hookups
- Shirt wardrobe in bedroom
- Under-bed storage
- Overhead cabinets above bed
And thanks to multiple floor plan options like a bunkhouse or a convertible dinette or a sofa sleeper, you can have plenty of sleeping options for everyone in the family.
Check out a full list of features and compare floor plans here.
We’d love for you to schedule an appointment to see our Trail Runner travel trailers or any of our new or used RVs for sale, so contact us today!