OK, the cold weather is here and you’re probably already thinking about hitting the road next spring. The only problem is, you want to upgrade before the next RVing season starts and need to sell your current RV. But it’s such a hassle. From taking pictures to cleaning to marketing and showing your unit. It’s a full-time job in itself and who has time for that? You life is busy enough, which is why you should trust our team here at Wilkins RV to buy your used RV. Our experienced team will make sure you get top dollars for your RV. In fact, your RV might be worth more than you think. We’d be happy to provide you with a free appraisal.
So, why else should you trust us to buy your RV? Here are the top advantages:
- We sell over 500 used RV’s a year and are known for having a great selection. Having a large customer base allows us to help ensure you get a fair value for your RV.
- You save time – our process is very simple. Fill out the form to the right and we will contact you with a value. If we can agree on a fair value – we arrange an inspection of the vehicle and write you a check.
- You avoid hassle – the challenge to selling your RV on your own is that many potential buyers either need help arranging financing or need to get rid of a trade. Unless you can help with either of those, you are going to limit the number of buyers you can market to.
- You save money – you don’t have to advertise the vehicle.
- You avoid interruptions to your life – you avoid having to take phone calls at all hours of the day and having to meet multiple people to show your RV, often at inconvenient times.
- It’s safe – you can find comfort knowing you are dealing with an A+ accredited Better Business Bureau dealership that has been in business for 80 years.
Here’s another thought, you may not have considered. With check fraud, identity theft and crime on the rise do you really want to have to deal with selling such a high ticket item. When you let Wilkins RV purchase your RV, we take the pressure off your shoulders and ensure you don’t assume any risk.