Documents To Bring To The Dealership
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED?
Coming to the dealership with all the right paperwork can go a long way toward getting you into your new RV faster.
When you come to the dealership to purchase an RV, please bring the following with you:
- Drivers License(s) for buyer(s)
- Insurance Card
- Certified funds, bank check, or cash in the amount of your deposit
- ALL CHECKS ARE TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO:
WILKINS RECREATIONAL VEHICLES, INC
PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
If you have a trade in please provide the following:
- A signed title - you will not be able to take delivery of your new camper unless you:
- have a signed title in hand or
- you provide us $61.00 to get a duplicate title from the DMV