SERVICE WRITER/ADVISOR: Bath Location
Prefer 1-2 years of experience as a Service Writer in either dealership or high volume automotive service center
A minimum of 2 years experience is preferred but not required,
motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
strong communication skills,
Positive attitude, strong work ethic, professional conduct
Health/Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation,
401K, Unlimited Income Potential, Flexible Hours.
Interested individuals should contact
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets, establishes, and maintains a positive rapport with customers
- Assists customers in determining needs; promotes our products, accordingly.
- Estimates cost of repair and prepares itemized service order
- Initiates service orders, secures customer’s signature, and closes when completed
- Develops a keen understanding of all of our products and services.
- Understands effective service sales processes and actively seeks sales opportunities.
- Maintains good communication with customer and follows up after work is completed to ensure satisfaction
- Understands customer’s needs, committed to exceed customer expectations every day.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
Wilkins RV offers a generous compensation package that includes health, dental, 401K, paid vacation, a 5 day work week, and a professional working environment with job specific training and advancement opportunities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call now: 800-724-2105, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org