Protect Your Entire RV
Wilkins RV Finance Departments will aid you in everything from getting an approved loan through one of our numerous lending institutions to helping you with your DMV work. On top of helping you finance your next RV we also offer some ways to protect your investment. Here are just a small bit of what we can offer you:
COACH-NET RV TECHNICAL & ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
People who own RV's do so because they like to travel, often far from home. But, what do you do when you have a problem in unfamiliar territory, at night, or on the weekend when most businesses are closed? With the all inclusive Coach-Net RV Technical & Roadside Assistance you'll be covered.
- 24/7 Certified RV Technical Assistance
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- 24/7 Concierge & Appointment Setting Services
- Direct to Campsite Service
- Coverage throughout US, Canada & Mexico
- Coverage for RV's & ALL Personal Vehicles Owned, Rented, Leased or Borrowed
TIRE SHIELD'S ROAD HAZARD TIRE PROTECTION TIRE AND RIM PROTECTION PLAN
Road Hazards are those unusual conditions that may occur on the highway such as pot holes, nails, glass, and other hazardous materials. If it becomes necessary to repair or replace one of the tires on your RV because of a road hazard condition, Tire Shield's Road Hazard Tire Protection offers you peace-of-mind protection you've been looking for.
Road Hazard Tire Coverage Program repairs or, if unrepairable, replaces tires damaged by road hazards. Reimbursement includes tires, mounting & balancing, valve stems and sales tax.
In addition to the Tire Coverage your package also provides for the repair or replacement of wheels damaged by road hazards.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PROTECTION FOR YOUR WHOLE RV
Life on the road isn't as always as clean as we would like, but is isn't hard to keep your vehicle looking showroom new! With the Environmental Protection Plan you can protect the Interior and Exterior of your RV from all sorts of regular damages.
- Most oil and Water Based Stains
- Everyday Fast Food Stains (i.e. ketchup, French fries, coffee, soda)
- The Sun's harmful U.V. Rays
- Mold and Mildew
- Leather/Vinyl is warrantied against fading and discoloration
- Fabric is surrounded by a protective barrier that will keep most stains from setting
- Road Salt
- Tree Sap
- Bird Droppings
- Industrial Fallout
- Acid Rain
- Weather Elements